Student Poster Contest Resources
STUDENT POSTER SUBMISSIONS
Submissions can relate to any segment of the advanced materials industry. Examples include, but are not limited to: innovations in material science, composites, or advanced materials; composites/advanced materials in aerospace, construction, energy production, "green” materials, etc. All abstracts and entries shall be in SAMPE’s official language, English.
Please see below for the Poster Templates (must use one to submit):
SAMPE Student Poster Template (example)
SAMPE Student Poster Template (blank)
If your poster abstract is accepted, an electronic copy of your final poster must be submitted to SAMPE by no later than March 15, 2023.
- February 1, 2023 | Deadline to submit poster abstracts (no extensions will be granted due to high demand)
- February 8, 2023 | Announcement of poster abstracts selected
- March 15, 2023 | Final digital poster submissions due in PDF
- March 22, 2023| Announcements of final posters selected
- April 18, 2023| Winners announced at SAMPE 2023
If you have any questions about the application process or this submission site, please contact:
SAMPE |Program Manager - Education & Technology